Holistic & Naturopathic Animal Care
Here at Animal Wellness & Rehabilitation Center we provide Holistic & Naturopathic animal care, Physical Therapy, Rehab, as well as Traditional animal care.
Holistic veterinary medicine is a comprehensive approach to animal care involving alternative, conventional diagnostic, and therapeutic modalities.
We are a unique facility in the whole state of Washington that offers an Underwater treadmill, a Land Treadmill, and Warm Water Pool.
Traditional Veterinary Care
- Surgeons: We perform all surgeries such as spays, neuters, soft tissue repair, abscess and growth removals and orthopedic surgeries.
- Dentistry: We have Digital Dental x-rays. We do routine dental care and teeth extractions.
- Routine Wellness Exams
- Laboratory Services to analyze all routine specimens
- Geriatric and Senior Care
- Radiology: We have digital x-ray systems
- Visiting Board Certified Cardiologist and Radiologist for Ultrasounds and Surgery
Holistic Veterinary Care
- Botanical Medicine/Herbs
- Massage Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Warm Water Swimming Pool
- Ferno AquaPaws Underwater Treadmill
- Land Treadmill
Holistic Veterinary Medicine
Holistic Veterinary Medicine compliments Traditional approaches to Veterinary Care. We use Nutrition as a therapeutic agent, as well as Botanical Medicine which uses plants and plant derivatives as the therapeutic agents.
We use Veterinary Chiropractic adjustments which is the single most effective treatment for Neuro-Musculoskeletal disorders. As well, we use Ayurveda which is used as a preventative medicine that takes into account your animal’s specific type of constitution (doshas) to find the source of the animal’s imbalance. Our goal is to create a balance between the three doshas, (Vata, Pita, and Kapha) by using Herbal Supplements, diet, exercise, and massage therapy.
We apply the ancient Chinese method of treatment, Acupuncture, to re-balance the energy lines in the body when they become blocked or deficient.
Our Facility is totally designed with Animal Rehab in mind.
Animal Wellness Center, Bellevue
2115 112th Ave. NE #100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: (425) 455-8900
Fax: (425) 455-9946
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8am to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday
- closed -