Posted on 11-09-2017
We would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. Here are some tips to keep your pet safe!
• Don’t let guests feed your pet scraps
• Avoid giving your pet turkey bones and skin
• Avoid giving your pet anything with fresh onion, garlic, raisins, or grapes--some of these are found in stuffing
• Never give your pet alcohol
• Don’t give your pet products with Xylitol, an artificial sweetener--make sure cranberry sauce does not have this
• Do keep your pet in another room while cooking dinner
• Do remove all food refuse from your home so your pet can’t raid the garbage
• Do give your pet lean, skinless white turkey meat
• Do give your pet vegetables such as green beans (but not the green bean casserole!)
• Do have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and be thankful for the love your pet brings to you every year.